It’s a new year, Friends! And what better time than now to launch the fresh, new online face of the Friends of the Greenbelt Foundation?
Welcome to our new website! The new Greenbelt.ca website has been redesigned by our friends at cStreet.ca to make it more user-friendly and engaging. Our content has been refreshed and is easier to find, while our look is now brighter, bolder, and more dynamic.
You might be interested to learn about our new features:
- An About the Greenbelt story page, which gives visitors an essential Greenbelt 101;
- An interactive map that highlights a few points of interest;
- A tagging system, which means that you can now find content across the site on particular theme (i.e. local food, recipes, cycling);
- An events page that highlights where we’ll be, what we’ll be doing, and how you can join us;
- A comments section at the bottom of every page (because we’re excited to hear your thoughts);
- Mobile-friendly design so you can take the Greenbelt to go; and
- A refreshed news page featuring three streams of activity: Burkhard’s Blogs, Tales from the Greenbelt, and Press Releases
We’ll keep on adding more new and exciting content, like events (you don’t want to miss our birthday this year!), blog posts, and bike routes so visit us again. And please contact us if you encounter any issues with the site—bugs and kinks are a natural part of change, but we’d like to get them fixed!
Thanks for reading and happy surfing!
-- Jenny Chan