The Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing has announced the details of this year’s coordinated review of the province’s four key land use plans. From March 25 to April 22 the Ministry is hosting Regional Town Halls across the province. Love your Greenbelt? Now’s the time to show it! Get out to your local Town Hall.
Details about round table discussions:
- Protecting agricultural land, water and natural areas
- Fostering healthy, liveable and inclusive communities
- Addressing climate change and building resilient communities
- Keeping people and goods moving, and building cost-effective infrastructure
- Building communities that attract workers and create job
- Improving implementation and better aligning the plans
You will have time to join two of the six conversations.
Be sure to arrive for the reception to meet with other participants and join the conversations that are most relevant for you.