The Province is accepting feedback on the proposed study area until March 7, 2018.
The Ontario Government has identified critical water systems ("the Study Area") currently under pressure from urban growth and climate change, and is seeking public input regarding how and where we should expand Greenbelt protection in those key areas.
How to submit your feedback:
- Fill out an online form: Fill out the Ontario Government's online form
- Send an email: You can submit your feedback at email@example.com
- Send mail: Submit your feedback by mail at Protecting Water, Ministry of Municipal Affairs, 777 bay Street, 13th Floor, Toronto, ON M5G 2E5
- Sign the petition: 120 organizations want to expand to areas beyond the Province's study area, to protect more of our vital water sources
Want to find out more?
- The Study Area: Find out more about the growth areas under consideration by the Province.
- Risks to Our Water Systems: Learn more about the risks to our water systems and why the Greenbelt is the solution.
- The Provincial Consultation Process: Find out more about the Provincial consultation process and read the consultation document.