Earth Day is the largest environmental event in the world, but participating only requires one small act:
To celebrate and protect our earth, the Greenbelt Foundation invites our friends and friends of friends to #Pick5toThrive!
How #Pick5toThrive works:
- Participate in a community or individual Earth Month clean up activity
- Take a photo or make a video – share your clean up on social!
- Nominate and tag 5 friends on social media to do the same
Are you up for the challenge? Join us in the movement towards a healthier, thriving planet.
Check out our recap video by clicking the image, below:
Along with a few words form our CEO on the initiative.
Click on your region below to find some events near you!
Niagara & Hamilton
Peterborough & Kawartha Lakes
Toronto & York
Durham & Northumberland
Halton, Peel & Dufferin
*NOTE* If organizing or participating in a clean-up activity, remember to bring/wear/use:
- Gloves (made from durable material)
- Trash + Recycle bags (separate garbage from recyclables)
- Reusable water bottle (stay hydrated!)
- CAUTION when picking up sharp objects or potentially hazardous waste. When in doubt, don’t pick it up!