DailyWebTV.com has a video today all about Greenbeltfresh.ca that features the fabulous chef, writer, and activist, Joshna Maharaj Check it out!
In the video Joshna talks about one of her favourite subjects, local food, it’s importance, and how we can find it quickly and easily using Greenbeltfresh.ca. She also shares her quick recipe for making bruschetta to take advantage of freshly picked tomatoes.
Starting with beautiful Greenbelt ingredients Joshna says the recipe is very simple:
1. Chop a few gorgeous ripe tomatoes.
2. Dice up some garlic cloves.
3. Chop some beautiful fresh basil.
4. Drizzle a little olive oil over all.
5. Add a bit of salt and pepper to taste.
6. Toss it all together and serve it over a nice hunk of freshly baked crusty bread.
Let Joshna know you love it at @joshnamaharaj.