Christmas is just around the corner! With this in mind, staff at the Friends of the Greenbelt Foundation compiled some festive fun happening around Ontario's Greenbelt. Take your family on a twelve days of Greenbelt tour! Make your holiday memories all Greenbelt grown!
1. November 30 - December 16: Toronto Christmas Market
2. It's always Christmas at Will's Christmas Store & Tree Farm
3. Every day until Christmas: Just Christmas!
4. December 1 - December 23: Toronto Artisans' Gift Fair
5. December 15 - Westfield Heritage's Twas the Night Before Christmas
6. Saturday Nov. 2012 until Sunday January 2013 Simcoe Christmas Panorama
7. December 14th – 23rd: Hilton Falls Conservation Area: A Christmas Heritage
8. December 28th – January 6th Christmas Zip lining in the Trees
9. December 22, 2012 – Cookies with Santa: http://www.mainstreetkids.ca/
10. December 15th East Gwillimbury Forest Jingle Bell Walk
11. Sundays in December - Puddicombe Polar Express
12. December: A Bronte Creek Homestead Christmas