A “Masterpiece of Living Art”: the Niagara Escarpment.
Considered one of the world’s natural wonders, the Escarpment is considered a “masterpiece of living art” and has officially been recognized as a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve site.
We appreciate your interest in the Greenbelt Foundation. We are here to help you with news stories, and we have expert staff and partners who can contribute to news and feature stories on various topics, such as:
- food and agriculture
- climate change and adaptation
- ecosystem restoration
- invasive and endangered species
- forests and natural infrastructure
- urban river valleys, wetlands
- parks and protected conservation areas
- the health and economic benefits of conservation
- visiting the Greenbelt (cultural, recreation and tourism opportunities)
For any media-related inquiries, please feel free to contact us at: